Samstag, 27. Dezember 2008

Royboy's Empfehlung: Aktuelle Hip Hop Compilation Dezember 2008

1. 2 Pistols feat. T-Pain, Twista & Lil’ Kim – She got it (Remix)
2. Busta Rhymes – World go round
3. El Demonio feat. Baby Bash, Frost, Jay Tee & O.D.M. –
World wide (Talk Box Remix)
4. Foxy Brown feat. Jay Rush – Dreams of fucking a d-boy
5. Gym Class Heroes feat. Dre & Lil’ Wayne – Don’t tell me it’s over
6. Ice Cube feat. Musiq Soulchild – Why me
7. Kanye West – Heartless
8. Lil’ Cali feat. Lil’ Boosie – All that
9. Ron Browz feat. Jim Jones – Pop champagne (Remix)
10. T.I. feat. Justin Timberlake – Dead and gone
11. Western Union feat. B.J. & Daz Dillinger – Western union
12. Eminem – I’m having a relapse
13. Roscoe Umali feat. Colby O’Donis – I got it
14. Termanology – Please don’t go
15. The Clipse presents Re-Up Gang – Zen
16. The Game feat. Lil’ Wayne – My life
17. Tracy T. – Swagger right check
18. T.I. feat. Rihanna – Live your life
19. Mams Taylor feat. The Game & Lil’ Kim – Get up on it

Keine Kommentare: