Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2009

Aktuelle Soul & R'n'B Compilation Mai 2009

1. Beyonce feat. R. Kelly – If I were a boy (Remix)
2. Chrisette Michelle feat. Rick Ross & Juelz Santana – Epiphany (Remix)
3. Gorilla Zoe – Echo
4. J. Holiday – Your holiday
5. Kat Deluna feat. Lil’ Wayne – Unstoppable
6. LeToya Luckett – Not anymore
7. Pussycat Dolls – I hate this part
8. Ray L. – We pimpin’
9. T-Pain feat. Chris Brown - Freeze
10. Usher feat. Michael Jackson, R. Lovette & T-Pain – Stop playing
11. Young Steff feat. Plies – Aight oh aight
12. Britney Spears – If you seek Amy
13. Jazmine Sullivan feat. The Dream – Bust your windows (Remix)
14. Kenza Farah feat. Nina Sky – Celle qu’il te faut
15. Rock City – Always
16. Josh Franks feat. T.I., Slim Thug & Bun B – Dro by da pound
17. Keri Hilson feat. Akon – Mic check
18. Justin Timberlake feat. T.I. – If I
19. Keyshia Cole feat. Lil’ Wayne – I love you

Keine Kommentare: